20100402

Miniature Painting Master Class - California Bay Area



Those of you that were jealous of me heading up to Adepticon for some great painting seminars now get your chance for revenge: Mathieu Fontaine is hosting a Miniature Painting Master Class in the Bay Area July 10th and 11th.  Yes!  That's two days (over twenty intensive hours) taught by an award winning painter to a cozy class of twenty lucky students.

I took Mathieu's four hour class at Adepticon and those four hours were worth a year of my poking around and learning on my own.  I can't understate the benefit of actually receiving instruction at the same time you are painting and getting immediate feedback.

More information on the event and how to sign up can be found over at Mathieu's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments