20110121

On the Table: Space Wolves


They are done!  Well, the first approximately 500 points of them are at least!  I don't have a ton of time or this would be a full blown Reinforcements update, but I just wanted to share some quick photos before I roll off to sleep in preparation for Dakkacon: Philadelphia tomorrow morning!  


The old models were just as much fun to paint as I had hoped they would be.  Lots of cool details but thankfully since these aren't character models they aren't completely covered like some others I've painted in the past.  


The biggest complaint I have has to be putting the water slide transfers on the shoulders.  Marine shoulder pads just are not designed well for applying them, even with the use of micro-sol.  Hopefully I can figure that part out on future army additions.  Thankfully, future additions will come together quite quickly since all of the colors are worked out for these guys.  Expect the Reinforcements of this to be chock full of recipes on these guys!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I can't wait to get back to updates :)