20110225

Field Report: Painting Mantis Warriors


With this coming Tuesday being the due date for my transfer application, to say that my hobby time has been lacking is a slight understatement.  Luckily, my network of hobby friends runs nice and deep with a ton of great stuff coming out all the time! 

Today I'm bringing another faction from the Badab War to your attention, The Mantis Warriors.  My friend daKing has been a renegade commander for a few years now when Bell of Lost Souls Badab War campaign book was just starting to come together.  In one of his latest posts on his blog daKINGsays he breaks down his method for painting his force

Head over, check it out, and leave him some comment love!  If you've got a good link for the Badab War, shoot it to us at ThePaintingCorps@gmail.com so we can feature and share it with everyone here!