20080303

A trip to Petco

Whenever I get around to going shopping by myself, I get time to really geek out. I get to check out all of the isles that normally the wife and I just pass by while my mind longingly thinks of all the great modeling possibilities that may lie down those curious rows of products.

One such moment happened today while on a routine run to pick up some dog food from the local Petco.

While wandering toward the dog food isles, I decided to make a quick detour by the aquarium section. They have always been sources of inspiration and a great source of basic terrain material for so many people around the web, and I just knew there were some gems hidden in the rough. And as luck would have it, I was right. Check out these great finds:

Petco Finds

Petco Finds

Petco Finds

Petco Finds

Petco Finds

Mind you, my wallet kept me from buying all these great pieces of inspiration, and to be honest, I'm not even certain how much any of them cost as they weren't over the correct price tags when I was taking the photos with my trusty camera-phone. But if you're interested in some of this stuff, I definitely suggest you check out the Petco Aquarium Decor section of their site. Or any Pet store with aquarium stuff for that matter. You might just get lucky and find something for your wargaming needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments