20110622

Army Surplus: Commissar

2nd Edition, Commissar, Imperial Guard, Old School, Valhalan, Warhammer 40,000
$35+shipping

I've been meaning to go back through some of the various one off models I've done in the past and put them up for sale.  Today, I've found a perfect jumping off point to get things started.  The model today was painted up as a contest entry for the Dakka Painting Challenge:  Old School.  I had an old Imperial Guard model laying and thanks to my (at the time) recent reading of a one Ciaphas Cain's escapades, I ran with the idea of a commissar.

He has since sat in my cases and hasn't seen much of the light of day.  So, with that I have decided to try and find him a caring home!  If you're interested in picking him up, and have a Paypal account, shoot me an e-mail at ThePaintingCorps@gmail.com.

I'll likely have a few more of these in the coming weeks as I dig around through my cases.  So stay tuned, and if you see something you're interested in, be sure to get in touch!